16 August 2023
Renault undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to Media Alpine website.
The Media Alpine site is not compliant with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 30,51%:
- 18 compliant criteria
- 41 non-compliant criteria
- 47 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Images (1)
- Some informative images do not have a textual alternative.
- Some decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Frames (2)
- Some frame or iframe elements have no title attribute.
- Colour (3)
- Some colors are used as the only visual means of conveying information, indicating an action, prompting a response, or distinguishing a visual element.
- Some text colors are not sufficiently contrasted with their background.
- Some visual component colors are not sufficiently contrasted with their background.
- Multimedia (4)
- Some media contents (audio, video) lack transcript or audio description.
- Links (6)
- Some links combined with their context fail to describe their purpose or destination.
- Some links do not have a label.
- Scripts (7)
- Some scripts cannot be rendered by assistive technology.
- Some scripts cannot be controlled by the keyboard.
- Some context changes are initiated without giving users advanced warning.
- Mandatory elements (8)
- Some pages do not validate against formal specifications: opening and closing tags, no duplicate attributes, and unique ids.
- The indicated language of some pages is irrelevant.
- Some page titles do not descript their content or purpose.
- Some language changes are not indicated.
- Some semantic HTML elements are inappropriately used for presentation purposes.
- Structuring information (9)
- On some pages, the information is not structured by appropriate headings.
- Some pages miss ARIA landmarks to identify their regions.
- Some lists are not tagged as such.
- Information presentation (10)
- Some information disappears when CSS is disabled.
- Some information or functionality is lost when deactivating the CSS.
- Some foreground colors are specified without specifying background colors or vice versa.
- Some links are not visually evident without color vision.
- Some focus indicators are not visible.
- Some information is only provided by its shape, size, or location.
- Some information or functionality is lost on a 320px width screen.
- Some additional content showing from CSS only cannot be displayed using the keyboard.
- Forms (11)
- Some form fields have no explicitly related label.
- Some logically related form fields are not explicitly grouped.
- Some form buttons have no label.
- Some form fields do not control data entry.
- Navigation (12)
- Some pages do not use two or more of the following techniques: menu, site map, or search function…)
- The site map does not reflect the Web site.
- Some sections of the pages are not tagged with their correct ARIA landmark role.
- Some pages do not provide a functioning link to skip the header and go directly to the main content.
- On some pages, the tab order does not follow relationships in the content.
- In some pages, the keyboard focus is "trapped" and cannot be moved out of the current control without closing the browser or restarting the system.
- Some dynamic content, displayed on keyboard or mouse focus, cannot be reached using the keyboard only.
- Consultation (13)
- Some downloadable documents are non-accessible and do not provide an accessible alternative.
- Some automatically moving, blinking, or scrolling information cannot be controlled by the user.
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified.
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No unsubmitted content identified
ESTABLISHMENT OF THIS DECLARATION OF ACCESSIBILITY
This statement was made on 10/04/2023.
Technologies used for the website development:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA (Version 2023.1) with Google Chrome (Version 115.0.5790.111)
- NVDA (Version 2023.1) with Firefox Developer (Version 117.0b2)
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- WCAG Color contrast checker
- Accessible Color Picker
- Zoom Text Only
- Assistant RGAA
- PDF Accessibility Checker (PAC) 2021
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
FEEDBACK AND CONTACT
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of Renault at the following email address: email@example.com
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.